Sunday, May 28, 2006

My Birthday gift to the Society

I don't no wheather the title is apt or not,but I thought of sticking to it.I thought of posting this on 26 night but due to hectic shedule(one who are close to me feel odd,though true)unable to post.And I'm busy in dowloading Dapper Drake version of Ubuntu.Thanx to Mark Shuttleworth for brining an amazing version.These days I developed hatred towards UPA govt.for its vote bank politics.Lalit led the anti reservation rally from our college,really amazed the way he worked out things within few days,there arosed anti reservation rally from first gate.We thought of presenting a memorandam to DC,but we stick to the suggestions from fellow friends to go to local MLA.I'm really surpised the way she interacted with us I'm deeply pleased with her wide range of knowledge(I think politicians lack wisdom,and I proved my statement by certain situation went on over there.)We headed for a huge rally went whole through the streets of Hamirpur and atlast gave halt at Gandhi chowk and gave a small speech to the gathering,lited candle and headed towards college.I felt imense satisfied by the it went off.I would be most happiest person if I could change mindset of atleast one person.

2 comments:

Sameera said...

hey satish
pretty cool template man

but the image that accompanies "comments" is a little too huge and the text is kinda small

since its a blog the text must get all the emphasis..

just my two cents on ur template..ur free to ignore em

Anonymous said...

The font is tooooo small, cant reda a word, and the comments portion is huge

 
Google