Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sleepless nights

When I recalculate these days...,it was not much impressive.Generally I talk to myself,I Question myself I Grade myself,In other words I wan't to be myself.But these five days are longest, frustrating days in my life(I dare to say).Just five minutes back I questioned myself why so?the reason I found was consecutive sleepless nights for five days(I don't no the reason why I can't sleep(phobia)).What I can analyse are the consequenses of those.I felt tired,unable to mingle with friends(as a part of it,I didn't enjoy the party with juniors),lack of patience,Even my project did'nt proceed.Poor chap Kunal trying his hand.I would give 10/10 credits to that guy,the way he worked and shaped up the project is worth appreciable.
So guys/Gals what I lost??is again a question to me... During my last days at college(Is't it sleep?? or .....)

No comments:

 
Google