Friday, September 15, 2006

Skeleton Key

I'M HALF DEAD. This is how I can start this blog I had lost all the energy, spirit
that rediscovered on my college life and I afraid that I'm loosing my charecterstics which I don't want to. That really make me sick. When I retrace back to my fiinal year when we used to party everynight for every placement party, this situation seems to be humorous rather than annoying. This is what for we had partied and gave a placement party to our batchmates.
But I'm not tacking this situation as granted and I'm not tacking this as granted I'll come with the solution soon.

2 comments:

Vijay said...

Satish dont die man! I'm there for you. I hope one day I will be honoured to read Morning Coffee again.
What else man? Howz things movin?

pradeep said...

here is me! One invisible Blogger! :)

 
Google