Monday, March 13, 2006

Greatest Ever match in histroy of cricket

"Nothing is Impossible, the word itself says I'm possible" that is what sorrounded my brain yesterday.
After having a beautiful week-end with my friends,we returened to our hostels at 9:00 PM.We had a tiresome journey by visiting Palampur a nearby hill station,we thought of laying over bed,but I'm forced to sit before my computer and my neighbour said said about the match between Australia Vs South Africa. Wow, I can't belive this is the first word of my wordings that yelled.Ausies set impeccable target of of 435 is limited overs cricket being a cricket freak and Confucious of cricket ,what the only thing romed in my mind is "impossible".But the thick skinned fellow are allready on their way.With magnificient contibutions from Smith,Gibbs,they acheived the target which remains as the greatest match of cricket histroy.South African media hailed their cricket team
"Gibbs leads the chase as Proteas whip Aussie ass,"and another news paper cartoon reads this "I think this is a serious call for the establishment of the SPCB - The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Bowlers"

No comments:

 
Google