Friday, February 17, 2006

demons walk

We thought of having a walk over college campus,myself,tejaswi,sashi,sujit,girish,tillu and negi started to canteen.Inthe typical way myself and girish formed a group having our own discussion about cricket feast we had at evening.After having dicussion we thought of extracting humor out of Vikram - Betaal ,Girish took me over his shoulders and said to narrate a story,I started with typical voice of betaal " Khahani ke baad ek question puchunga...."Girish started laughing...first I did'nt got the reason behind that and obviously asked reason ...To my surprise he said that "A bey bolna hai thoo poora hindi mein bolna bech mein question kahan se ayaa"and I continued laugh where he ended ...After having coffee we continued walk toward Jucie bar there we started our discussion (debate) over present US strategy over Iran.. Negi and Shasi started exchanging their veiws where teju is biased towards sashi and myself towards negi... I did'nt participated at initial stage much, but watched them carefully..While sashi in support of US deeds, myself and negi against them.Negi's talk went much in humanitarian view where as I went against there dictorialship and struggle to capture oil feilds...
We had a long long discussion ...

No comments:

 
Google